Sunday 15 September 2013

Never Give up Attitude of Some Famous people

"I was raped at the age of 9 "-Oprah Winfrey

-"I didn't even complete my university
education" -
Bill Gates

-"I was sexually, mentally,emotionally and
verbally
abused by
my father as far back as I can remember until
I left
home at
the age of eighteen" - Joyce Meyer

-"I struggled academically throughout
elementary
school"- Dr Ben Carson

-"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my
football training" -
Lionel Messi

-"I used to sleep on the floor in friends'
rooms,returning Coke
bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free
meals at a local temple" - Steve Jobs

-"My teachers used to call me a failure"- PM
Tony
Blair

- "I was in prison for 27 years"- Retired
President
Nelson
Mandela

We should not
give up because Life is not about what you
couldn't
do so far, it's
about what you can still do so
NEVER GIVE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment